We've been going back and forth about painting the oak trim in our house for years. Yes, it was gorgeous. Yes, a lot of it was really old. Yes, people spend a ton of money and time to strip paint off original details in these old houses (the joke in Oak Park is that if you buy a house here, you will spend the next year removing paint). But... it sooooo wasn't our style! And our house does not get very much light during the day so it always feels closed in. So we finally hired a painter to paint the trim for us. (Don't worry, we didn't touch the front door or our fabulous banister.) And WOW!!! It makes such a huge difference - our house is suddenly brighter, more modern, fresher and more us. I couldn't be more pleased! Here are some before and afters:
New Hair Cut and Privacy Settings
11 years ago





1 comment:
ooooooo....I REALLY like that white trim. I would have done the same thing!
Post a Comment