Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home Alone

We survived our first week alone! Nate went back to work on Monday leaving me alone with two kids for the first time. And we nailed it! Sophie and Clara are really good and made it really pretty easy. We didn't have to resort to Dora nearly as much as I thought we would. They even took naps together 4 of the 5 days so I got to nap too. Miracle! We figured out how to go to the grocery store, the vet and the library together. I actually got some dishes, some laundry and some straightening done. And we even met some friends at the park and no one melted down, got lost or fell off the jungle gym. Overall, the week was a huge success!!!
Sophie and her BFF, Chloe, playing in the splash pad.
Clara and her future BFF (and Chloe's little brother), Baby Jonathan.

No comments: