In keeping with the spirit... here are 8 things you WISH you didn't know about me:
1. My wrists are sore from playing too much "Guitar Hero II" for XBox 360. I know that I went to 7 years of college to become a lawyer, but sometimes I just want to give it up and start a garage band.
2. My favorite thing to do is ALSO linger over a bottle of scotch at a nice restaurant in Italy (don't tell Brittany that her wine was secretly replaced with Scotch).
3. Being a father will be my proudest achievement. Seriously... my boys can swim after all!!!
4. Welcome back Kotter.
5. I am the most insecure person I know. And that's a heck of an admission from someone as flawless as I.
6. I can read. I can write. I can 'rithmetic.
7. I used to be a fan of Rush Limbaugh (this is actually true).
7a (corrollary to 7). I was exposed to a LOT of second-hand smoke when I was younger.
8. I did not have sexual relations with that woman. No, THAT woman.
Nate (aka "the Swim Coach").
New Hair Cut and Privacy Settings
11 years ago




1 comment:
did I mention you are nuts?
Post a Comment