Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tag?

So Alisa tagged me. I'm not really sure what that means, but I think I'm supposed to list 8 things you may not know about me.

1. I am absolutely addicted to Sudoku.

2. It took Nate and me 12 years to go from first date to first baby. Even though we planned it that way, it's still a really long time.

3. For some reason, I can't fold socks. I do ok at laundry in general, but I always hit a mental wall before socks and therefore end up with a pile of socks in the bedroom that Nate has to hunt through every morning.

4. I love to read and my favorite books are cheesy romance novels - although I like the high quality smut. Yes to Julia Quinn, no way to Nora Roberts.

5. I spoil my cat by turning on the faucet whenever he wants so that he can drink fresh water right from the tap. Does that mean I'll spoil my daughter?

6. I am HORRIBLE at returning phone calls and emails.

7. I am heartbroken that I live so far away from my family. It kills me that I don't get to see my nieces and nephew more often and that my daughter won't be as close to her extended family as I am to mine.

8. My favorite thing to do in the whole world is to have dinner with Nate and linger over a bottle of wine. It could be at a little restaurant nearby, although it is much better if it's on Il Campo in Sienna or overlooking the Rhine in Germany.

2 comments:

Amy Little said...

I love you to death. Isn't it funny how well we know eachother and yet not at all. I love that you can't fold socks.
-sis 1

henderson family said...

I second the motion of loving you to death. And I also agree with the socks...Tom's drawer is just a pile of mismatched socks. And I refuse to dive into that madhouse. But it broke my heart to read you are sad to not be around us...I always knew you were bummed but to read you saying it made me want to cry...it shredded my heart. I miss you EVERY day. We will always be close no matter how far you are...it just calls for lots of cousin trips with us and our kids throughout the year. One of us needs to get rich so we can see each other all the time. Think of a way and get back to me.
Love you, love you, love you!!!!
-sis 2