Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Curacao Baby!



For our 7th Anniversary and as a Pre-Baby-Moon, Nate and I went to Curacao for a week. It was exactly what we needed. I am not much for lots of exploring or moving around at this point and Nate has been working so incredibly hard that a Caribbean island was perfect. We spent the whole time just relaxing - we never even left the resort. I'm sure there are cool things to see in Curacao, but other than the beach and the pools at our hotel, I couldn't tell you what they are. We went swimming (heavenly on my back since the water supported the baby), snorkeling, got massages, sat on the beach, took naps (more me than Nate) and enjoyed the swim-up bar (I think I overdosed on virgin strawberry daiquiris while Nate loved the Sweet Ayas). Even though we did pretty much nothing, the week just flew by and we were not happy to leave. We did come back nice and rested, though, and ready to tackle the next big adventure... which turns out to be a baby. Yikes!







1 comment:

Amy Little said...

did you just find out about the baby thing? you seem suprised.