


I'd like to think that Jim and Jane came to Chicago just because Nate and I are so entertaining. While that may be true, they actually came to see Dave's fiancé, Sarah, graduate with her master's degree in Urban Planning. They did stay with us though, so we got lots of quality time with them. They arrived Thursday and we just had a low-key dinner at our house with Dave and Sarah. Friday, while Dave and Sarah were busy, we went to the Shedd Aquarium. We saw the dolphin show (very cool) and real live Komodo Dragons (underwhelming). Nate and I especially liked the Caribbean display since our trip to Curacao was just around the corner. Saturday was Sarah's graduation, after which we got to meet Sarah's parents at a really fun lunch. Sunday was Mother's Day and both Jane and I got flowers from Nate. He really knows how to kiss up to the women in his life! We went on a boat tour of Chicago architecture and out to lunch, again with Dave and Sarah. Monday, Nate and I left for Curacao and Jim and Jane headed home. It was such a nice weekend and we absolutely LOVED having them here!!




1 comment:
I didn't know they made light saber necklaces...
p.s. What a cute gal Dave has!
Post a Comment