Miss Clara is finally (
FINALLY!!!!!) sleeping through the "night". She has been a hard nut to crack and we have tried a million different ways to sleep-train her since Christmas(!). It's been particularly annoying because she started sleeping through the night on her own at 2mos but stopped at 4mos, the tease. I've thought we've gotten her settled before only to have it turn out that she was screwing with us. But I'm willing to call it a success now. She's been a dream sleeper for at least two weeks, even though she was a little sick this weekend. She goes down for the night without a peep. She sleeps for about 10 hours straight. She takes two solid, predictable naps a day for 1 1/2 to 2 hours each. She no longer fights us every. step. of. the. way. It's wonderful! I'm so glad we can plan our days, I don't have to struggle and I don't have to neglect Sophie for hours a day because I'm dealing with the non-sleeping baby. I'm ecstatic that Clara is happier and easier and not crying a ton anymore. The not so great part? Her "night" ends between 4:00 and 4:30am. In the morning. For real. Given the huge relief I'm feeling and all the other benefits, I'm willing to put up with it. For now. But man, I am missing caffeine!!!
1 comment:
Halle-FREAKIN-lujah!!!!!!!!!!!!(:
Post a Comment