I finally did something about Sophie's mullet-meets-Carol-Brady hairdo. I knew that it was a mullet but it was long enough to do super adorable pigtails and pony tails so I was hoping against hope that it would grow out. It did not. So while my mom was in town a couple weeks ago (what? You didn't know that? Hmmm... Oh, right, I'm behind on my blogging and I'm sure you're all shocked), she told me it was time to cut it. And if my mom says it's gotta go, it's gotta go. So while Sophie was watching Dora on the bed, I grabbed some scissors and just snipped off the stragglers at the back that made her so very retro. And you know what? Yoj was right and it looks so freakin' adorable in a totally non white trash kind of way now!
Before After
No comments:
Post a Comment