Sophie, Clara and I "adventured" downtown to meet Daddy for lunch today. We took the El in, saw his new office (with a LAKE VIEW!), grabbed some grub and played around at the "red statue". Sophie was so excited that she was running down the street yelling, "I'm coming, Daddy!" like she was going to rescue him. What a blast!
Being very concerned that there were no seatbelts on the train.
It took an extra long time to walk to and from the train. Toddler legs are generally slower than adult legs and it didn't help that Sophie wanted to walk in front of me, backwards, singing the Peekaboo Song to Clara.




2 comments:
I think it's so adorable that Sophie was concerned about the lack of seatbelts!
~Cicily
Now you can have both smiles in one shot! Those separate shots are good candidates for some retouching. Check your inbox.
Post a Comment