I've made a very deliberate decision to let Sophie pick her own clothes. I've decided that it's really good for her to make her own decisions, gain some confidence and take opportunities to be independent of me. Also, it's not worth the fights in the mornings. She definitely doesn't pick outfits that I would pick but it's super cute in her own way. But it means she hasn't worn anything but dresses since last summer - it was a stretch to get her to wear leggings when it got cold (Leggings! Not pants!). It means lots of pink. And it also means that we've been seen in public in some of these gems:
Flower dress perfectly coordinates with purple polka dot leggings
Peach flower obviously goes with pink leggings and green socks
Pink and pink and pink
Purple & green stripes and pink leggings, of course
Stripes + stripes = zebra outfit
Flowers always match flowers.








No comments:
Post a Comment