
We have started Clara on a little rice cereal in the evenings in preparation for "Operation: Sleep Through the Night". The first two nights it wasn't such a hit. Everything that went in her mouth came right back out and she was more interested in the spoon and trying to spill any drinks we left within her reach. Tonight she did much better and I'd guess about 50% of it went down her throat. So far tonight it hasn't helped her sleep (grrr!) but I'm hopeful that as she gets better at it, her sleep will get better. (Although it doesn't totally matter - her days are numbered either way. You've been warned, Miss Clara).




2 comments:
We started our babes on rice cereal in hopes of a good night sleep, too. We also added a little bit of formula in with it. Good luck!
LOVED reading all your updates! We miss you already!! Hazel keeps talking about Soapey and baby Calra (yes I intented to misspell, that's how she says their names).
I must admit though, I am sorely disappointed in your choice of tree. What is happening to the Koplin's?? 2 of the 3 girls now have fake's! And dad too! Shame on all of you!!
But I still love you. (:
And let's face it, at this point in the game, it's whatever gets you through the day...
Post a Comment