
Between having a new baby, hosting Thanksgiving dinner, traveling with two youngins, recovering from the knee/leg situation, Nate's insane work hours and a baby who has rebelled in the sleep department, I just could not deal with getting a real tree this year. I'm so ashamed! I swore this would never happen to us but I just could not imagine trudging out to the tree lot, getting it in the house, stringing the lights on and cleaning up the pine needles because I inevitably forget to water the thing. So we trudged to Lowe's instead and got a pre-lit fake tree. I did insist we get pine scented candles though to make up for our failure. It does look great and is low maintenance and was super easy to put up, but it's just not the same. Maybe next year we'll go back to our roots.
Nate made sure the precious ornaments were out of toddler reach.
Clara was in charge of the beads.




1 comment:
don't be ashamed...it's okay.
Post a Comment