Happy Birthday to my old, old husband! (Old at least until February when I catch up - then 32 is almost babyish). We were in SLC for his actual birthday but the girls and I wanted him to have his gift (an iPod Touch) before he left. And of course Sophie doesn't understand birthdays and presents without cake and candles so I had to humor her. Since it was the night before we left for vacation (and, let's face it, I can't bake), I bought donuts and we stuck some candles in one for Nate (really Sophie) to blow out. She thought it was great and Nate loved his gifts. On his actual birthday, my dad watched the girls so we could get couples massages (mmmm!!!). And Nate's mom watched them a couple nights later so we could go out for a nice dinner all by ourselves. It was the best gift she could've given me, and I think Nate liked it too.
New Hair Cut and Privacy Settings
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment