Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Introducing... Shim


The secret is out - Nate and I are expecting another baby! Shim (She/Him) is due July 14th so I am 8 weeks pregnant. We went to the doctor today for our initial visit and so far everything looks good although there isn't much to see yet. Sophie came with us and she was a total pill so I think she had a sense that we were there to replace her. I'm feeling pretty good overall although I'm pretty tired and I seem to get evening sickness. I have a hard time finding foods that sound good to eat so it's been lots of baked potatoes and I've actually lost 2-3 pounds (pregnancy - the miracle diet!). A few other little things are different this time around so Nate thinks it's a boy, but we'll have to wait to see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! Shim is one cute little nugget! I think Shim has your eyes, thank goodness cause it looks like it has Nate's crazy hair.

Brittany said...

Funny you should say that - Nate now thinks it's actually a turtle and that it has my eyes and his shell.