Tuesday, December 23, 2008

At Least Someone Thinks it's Funny

This morning I had some morning sickness, which is unusual. If I feel nauseous, it's usually in the evening and it usually doesn't make me throw up. Well, this morning I actually threw up and Sophie was around to witness it for the first time. And what does she do when she hears her mom retching into the toilet? Runs in, stands there with her hands on her belly (a la Santa), and laughs her little head off. The more noise I made, the harder she laughed. What we moms won't do to entertain our children...

(My mom told me to post this, so any blame belongs to her).

2 comments:

henderson family said...

That is hysterical! Hazel would cry when I threw up..which meant she cried all day every day. Poor thing. At least Sophie will enjoy this part of the pregnancy!

Kari Robinson - Historian said...

That's awesome!! I am still laughing! Way to go Sophie to make fun of the grossities of life! Love it! XOXOXO