This is Mom at 37 weeks (and change). As you can see, Mom is putting on a brave front, but she's feeling as hot and uncomfortable as ever. Yesterday I thought the baby had dropped, but now I'm not so sure. Perhaps we could have an online vote to determine for sure. Today is our country's birthday. Our country was born vaginally, which was pretty tough on Mother England's cervix (parliament?). Sure, America had a pointy head at first, but it only lasted a few dozen years. I'm not sure which way out is worse for a real baby, but I'm pretty sure if men had babies, we would figure out a third option... perhaps orally? aurally? Beam me out Scottie!




4 comments:
If you men do come up with a third way let me in on it. The way I did it was a bit too glamorous for me...
What the heck does that title mean? I'm not up to snuff on my cryptology.
p.s. image of america being birthed is just lovely.....
It's my pitching line - how you state the statistics of a starting pitcher. Just be grateful - normally during the summer we Howells are one dimensional. At least the baby gives us a second dimension to Red Sox.
You Howells are insane! I won't admit that I'm the same way during NBA season...I won't!!
Post a Comment