Brittany just told me that it has been weeks since we posted anything on our blog. That is a crime! The world NEEEEEDS to know out the minutia of our daily life.
We are having a baby, doncha know. A real live babaaaay. Yaaaah. Is coo. So... that's pretty much all I have for you today, blogosphere.
This could be fun -- anyone reading should post their predictions for the baby. Here's what we have so far:
Brittany -- 7/24 at 3 AM, 8 lbs 3 oz
Nate -- 7/22 at 9 PM, 9 lbs 2 oz
Joy -- 7/23 at 2 AM, 8 lbs 9 oz
The winner gets to pick the baby's middle name!!! (don't tell Brittany)
New Hair Cut and Privacy Settings
11 years ago




6 comments:
Kari's prediction: 24 July
7 lbs. 8 oz. XOXOXO
Oops I forgot a time! How about 10:10 am
How about 9 lbs 1 oz on July 22 around 2000. ???? Rick
How about 9 lbs 1 oz on July 22 around 2000. ???
When I read the previous TWO comments, (nice job Dad) my brain deflated cause he stole my joke. Now I have to worry about finding money for therapy; not good if my brain can only come up with the same punny things as Dad. Now we need an official beginning of the SOPHIE DAILY NEWS. Get crackin! I miss her already.
And it turns out that (notwithstanding Rick's post-science) the winner did get to pick her middle name!
Post a Comment