
We had Dave and Sarah over for Easter dinner this year. It was a really fun dinner but Easter is not nearly as exciting when there are no kids around to get worked up over the Easter Bunny and egg hunts and the like (just wait until next year!!). It's a good thing there were no kids around this year, actually, as Nate ran over the Easter Bunny. We were driving down our street when a wild bunny ran in front of our car. We both heard the thud and felt the bump but when we circled around the block, there was no bunny carcass to be found. Could it be that the Easter Bunny can resurrect itself? And in less than 3 days? It's an Easter miracle!




2 comments:
I like when you blog better...I can actually understand it
But no worries Nate, yours are highly entertaining in a "what the heck just happened" way
Britt, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your hair! I'm glad you had a good Easter. Next year however, try to avoid Easter tragedies as I'm sure Sophie won't recover as fast as the miracle bunny seemed to...
I love ya!
Post a Comment