I love my sister but she is a Priceline sucker. More than once, Alisa has "named her price" thinking there was no way it would be accepted only to have it be, you know, accepted. Luckily for us, she pricelined airfare to Chicago a couple weeks ago on a whim and it was accepted! How fun for us to get an impromptu weekend visit from the entire Henderson family! The kids LOVED playing with each other and I LOVED the company. Nate has been super busy and I'm not even sure he saw the Hendersons so I was super glad to not have to be alone with little kids for yet another weekend. And we made the best of our weekend together! Ok, mostly we stayed home because the logistics of trying to leave the house with only one car and eight people and three completely different nap schedules was pretty limiting but we still had a ball!!!
Hazel joined Sophie at music class. The parachute was a big hit.
We played dress-up.
We cuddled and snuggled.
We had ice cream in our jammies.
And we watched shows on Sophie's Dora couch.
The girls helped me make crepes (and boy were they excited about it).
And we ventured to the conservatory...
Where Drewby ran and ran - he was in heaven.
Our big outing was to lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. Sophie was slightly nervous around all the animals, although she liked the fish and the dude in the frog costume.
Hazel was absolutely terrified of this snake... and LOVED every second of it. She is a funny kid.

And Tom was kind enough to drive in circles so that Alisa and I could hit H&M where we found these adorable fairy wings for like five bucks. Can you say little girl paradise? Lots of dancing and twirling and frog-spell-casting followed.
It was the best! I hope Alisa gives in to her Priceline addiction again soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment