My Great Aunt Kathryn is amazing. We just received this beautiful quilt she made for Clara. She made one for Sophie when she was born. And she made one for me when I was born (mine was orange and was the most important thing I lost in our garage fire). I can't even begin to tell you how touched I am by her generosity, her skill and her thoughtfulness. She is the sweetest woman you will ever meet and I can't believe how lucky my girls and I are to be related to her. Thank you so much Aunt Kathryn! (The real thank you will be in the mail shortly). Clara loved it too. Sophie had run upstairs to get hers so that they could match. And then they both proceeded to roll around on them and giggle. Which, I think, is exactly what they are for.
New Hair Cut and Privacy Settings
11 years ago




1 comment:
Awesome! I can still remember exactly what mine looks like. Thanks Aunt Kathryn!
Post a Comment