Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Couch Potatoes


I just found this picture on our camera and had to laugh. The other night Dave and Sarah watched Sophie for us (THANKS, GUYS!!!) so that we could go out to dinner with some of our friends from law school who were in town. We had a really, really great time with Scott & Becky. It was so much fun to see them! Looks like Dave & Sophie had a riot too... or at least Dave & Sarah know how to keep her happy: shows and suckers.

P.S. Sophie watched me post this picture and when she saw it she said, "Hiiii DavSara!!" And when I asked her if she had fun with them, she nodded. Thanks again, guys!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! We had such a wonderful time with you and Nate! Thank you again so much for coming out on Friday night. Next time I call a play date with Sophie!

Dave to the H. said...

Sarah took that photo about three to four minutes after you guys left. She was nearly inconsolable as you can clearly tell. Really though, she was a blast.