You are so smart to do these pictures! And you look darling! I can't believe how high you're carrying her. Especially considering (as I've mentioned) Miles spent the last trimester swingin between my knees...poor guy.
Last night I saw a cold front form on the left side of her belly and a warm front on the right side. There is an 80% chanch of thunderstorms this afternoon in the vecinity of her navel... so, yeah. She's getting pretty big.
Nate and I have been together since 1995. Seriously. We got married April 13th, 2000, the fifth anniversary of our first kiss (corny, I know). Our little Bug, Sophie, joined us after twelve years of togetherness (yes, 12 years and yes, Grams, we meant to do that). Clara Beara came two years later.
Nate is a Hedge Fund Lawyer and I’m a Stay-at-Home Mom - you couldn’t find two more fascinating careers. We are engrossing at dinner parties - book us for your next event!
We have lived in Salt Lake, Boston, Chicago and now Oak Park (although I still maintain that Oak Park counts as Chicago and that we DO NOT live in the suburbs!)
Other than our girls, our main passion is the Red Sox about which you are legally required to be obsessed if you have ever lived in Boston.
6 comments:
Trust me, you are just STARTING the massive incline...get excited...
you look SO DANG CUTE though...forgot to mention that before!!!
You are so smart to do these pictures! And you look darling! I can't believe how high you're carrying her. Especially considering (as I've mentioned) Miles spent the last trimester swingin between my knees...poor guy.
I don't really get the carrying her high vs. low thing. It just feels like she's taking over everywhere!
For the record, Sarah said I don't look as big in person as I do in these pictures. So I've got that going for me...
Last night I saw a cold front form on the left side of her belly and a warm front on the right side. There is an 80% chanch of thunderstorms this afternoon in the vecinity of her navel... so, yeah. She's getting pretty big.
Post a Comment