Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Preschool - FAIL!!!

Sophie did NOT want to go to preschool today. It was horrible, horrible, horrible dropping her off. She screamed bloody murder, despite all the talking and hugging and bribing I did ahead of time. But when I called to check on her they said she was happily playing. And when I picked her up, she was happy to see me. I asked her how her day was she said she kept her ballet slippers on for a long time and that she was sad and scared for a while but then she was happy. So that's a good sign, right? 

This is her in the car after school getting bribe #1 (a book and a DVD which we had to watch as soon as we got home): 


This is her after after school when we went for bribe #2 (just the two of us): 

No comments: