
Nate had his knee surgery today. It was to repair the
torn meniscus in his knee. Everything went really well, other than the weird sloshing sound. It was slick as snot - it was outpatient surgery, it only took about 1 1/2 hours, and he is already able to put some weight on it. He's been healed enough to be off crutches for a couple weeks now (thank gawd!!), but still not 100%. Hopefully, this will fix everything else and Nate will be back to normal within a week or two. Cross your fingers for us!
2 comments:
For someone to be "back to normal" implies that they were once "normal" to begin with.
Here's to a speedy recovery!
Nate, I'm sorry for you and your pain, and Brittany I am equally sorry for you and your pain. (: Love you guys...
And p.s. your kids' costumes on Halloween were hysterical!! Mom and I couldn't stop laughing!
Post a Comment