
We just had a wonderful visit from Nate's sister, Amy, and her family. We got to spend lots of time with them - playing in the yard, hanging out with Dave and Sarah and laughing at the kiddos. We loved having them here, especially since Sophie got sooooo much fun cousin time.

She loved, loved, loved Maddie and Henry. There was a lot of screaming, a lot of hugging and a lot of chasing.
We spent one morning at the Brookfield Zoo.
Another morning at the Children's Museum.
The Museum of Science of Industry was a big hit, especially the chick hatchery.
Nate took Sophie to Millennium Park (and the Bean) with the gang on Sunday morning so I could rest - it was Mother's Day after all and I AM eight months pregnant. He also cooked us all a fantastic dinner and let me take it pretty easy which was exactly what I needed.Thanks for visiting, guys! Can't wait for the next time!!




No comments:
Post a Comment